BrahMos: A Decade of Supersonic Excellence
1. BrahMos is a supersonic cruise missile developed by India and Russia.
2. It is named after two rivers, the Brahmaputra of India and the Moskva of Russia.
3. It can be launched from land, sea, and air platforms.
4. It has a range of up to 290 km and can carry a conventional warhead of up to 300 kg.
5. It is capable of flying at a speed of Mach 2.8 to 3.0.
6. It is a highly versatile and multi-role weapon system.
7. BrahMos is one of the fastest cruise missiles in the world.
8. It has been inducted into the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force.